Alexander Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Mattison's rushing prop bets. Watch Mattison's Vikings face off against the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison has averaged 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Mattison has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Mattison has averaged 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.2).
- In just three of nine games this year, Mattison achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mattison's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.2. He's gone over that total in only three of 10 games (30%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Mattison is set at 29.5. That's 3.7 fewer yards than his season average of 33.2.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Mattison has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (36.3) by 3.1 yards.
- Mattison has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Mattison, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.3.
Powered By Data Skrive