Alexander Mattison's Minnesota Vikings host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mattison's rushing prop bets. Watch how Mattison's performance plays out when the Vikings square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison has averaged 7.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances), Mattison has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Mattison has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.4).
- In only three of eight games this year, Mattison achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Mattison has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.4 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
- Mattison's eight carries in his only career matchup against the Cowboys are 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mattison has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mattison's 36.2 rushing yards per game average is 6.7 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Mattison has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 37.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Mattison has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- Mattison has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (37.1) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Cowboys, Mattison had 52 rushing yards, 22.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mattison has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 29.5 yards one time in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive