In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Alex Smith and Washington take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's passing prop bets. Watch Smith's Washington football team square off with the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Alex Smith Passing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Alex Smith Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Smith's per-game passing completions average (21.0) is 0.5 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (20.5).
- Smith recorded more than 20.5 completions in four out of eight games this season (50% of his chances).
- Smith's season-long average over/under is 22.2 completions. He has recorded 1.2 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only two of six games this year, Smith has hit the over on completions prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Smith has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.2 completions) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances).
- Smith's 21.5 completions per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 1.0 more completion than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Smith has gone over Saturday's projected passing completions over/under of 20.5 completions one time in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Smith's passing attempts average (31.5) equals his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game.
- In four of eight games this year (50%), Smith has attempted more than 31.5 passes.
- Smith averages 3.2 fewer passing attempts (31.5 per game) than his season average prop bet (34.7).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Smith has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Smith has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (34.7).
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Smith averages 29 pass attempts per game, 2.5 fewer attempts than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Smith has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 31.5 passing attempts in two lifetime games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Saturday's passing yards prop bet for Smith is set at 202.5, 4.7 more yards than his season average of 197.8.
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), Smith has thrown for more than 202.5 yards.
- Smith's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 235.5, which he's fallen short of by 37.7 yards on average.
- Smith has hit the passing yards over in only two of six opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Smith's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 235.5, a number he's covered in only three out of eight games (37.5%).
- Smith's 219.5 passing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 17.0 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Smith has eclipsed Saturday's prop bet passing yards total of 202.5 yards one time in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Smith's per-game interception average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight), Smith has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Smith has been picked off an average of 1.0 time per game this season, 0.5 more than his season average prop.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Smith has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Smith has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 62.5% of his games in 2020 (five out of eight chances).
- Smith threw 0.5 interceptions per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, the same as his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Smith's interceptions prop bet total for this game at 0.5 picks, a mark he has eclipsed one time in two total games versus the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive