Alex Erickson and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a look at Erickson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Erickson's performance plays out when the Bengals face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Alex Erickson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Alex Erickson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Erickson is averaging 8.7 receiving yards per game, 15.8 less than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one out of 15 games this season (6.7%), Erickson has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Erickson's season average of 8.7 receiving yards per game is 15.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.5.
- Erickson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In just 6.7% of his games (one out of 15 opportunities), Erickson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (24.5).
- Erickson's six receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Ravens are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Erickson's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 24.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in nine career games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive