Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Peterson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Peterson's performance plays out when the Lions square off with the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has recorded 12.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Peterson has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in five out of seven games this season (71.4% of his opportunities).
- Peterson's season-long average over/under is 11.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of seven games this year, Peterson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.4. He's gone over that total in only three of seven games (42.9%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Vikings, Peterson averages 10 carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Peterson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 10.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in two total games versus the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Peterson is set at 42.5. That is 3.4 more yards than his season average of 45.9.
- Peterson has not run for more than 42.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Peterson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 47.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Peterson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Peterson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 47.4.
- In his two career matchups against the Vikings, Peterson averages 47 rushing yards per game, 4.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Peterson's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 42.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in two career games versus the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive