Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Peterson's rushing props. You can watch how Peterson's performance plays out when the Lions face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has notched 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Peterson has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in five out of six games this season (83.3% of his chances).
- Peterson's 13.3 rushing attempts per game is 1.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.5.
- Half of Peterson's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Peterson's 11 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 10.5 attempts two times in three total games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Peterson's 52.3 rushing yards per game average is 10.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Peterson has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 48.3, which he's outpaced by 4.0 yards on average this year.
- Peterson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
- Peterson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (48.3) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Peterson's 34 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Colts, Peterson has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 41.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Peterson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Peterson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Peterson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In one of one game this year, Peterson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
- Peterson's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Colts, Peterson has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive