Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Peterson's rushing props. Watch Peterson's Lions square off with the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has averaged 9.9 rushing attempts per game, 3.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Peterson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in 10 out of 15 games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Peterson has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- In just five of 14 games this year, Peterson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (35.7% of his opportunities).
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.6. He's gone over that total in only seven of 15 games (46.7%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Vikings, Peterson averages 9.3 carries per game, 2.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Peterson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 6.5 attempts, a number he has surpassed two times in three total games opposite the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Peterson is set at 25.5. That's 10.6 fewer yards than his season average of 36.1.
- Nine times this season (out of 15 total games -- 60%), Peterson has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 44.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.0 on average.
- Peterson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 14 times (28.6%).
- Peterson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.1) in just 26.7% of his games (four out of 15 matchups).
- Peterson's 41 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Vikings are 15.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Vikings, Peterson has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 25.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive