Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday at Ford Field. Here's a breakdown of Peterson's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Peterson's Lions play the Buccaneers on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has notched 10.4 rushing attempts per game, 3.9 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (6.5).
- Peterson has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in 10 out of 14 games this season (71.4% of his chances).
- Peterson has averaged 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- In only five of 14 games this year, Peterson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (35.7% of his opportunities).
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.6. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Peterson's 20 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 13.5 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Peterson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 6.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded three times in three career games versus the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Peterson's 37.9 rushing yards per game average is 12.4 greater than Saturday's over/under.
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine of 14 matchups), Peterson has put up more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 44.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.2 on average.
- Peterson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 14 times (28.6%).
- Peterson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.1) in just 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 matchups).
- In his three career matchups against the Buccaneers, Peterson averages 108.3 rushing yards per game, 82.8 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In three career games against the Buccaneers, Peterson has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 25.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive