Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Peterson's rushing prop bets. Watch Peterson's performance play out for the Lions against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has averaged 10.7 rushing attempts per game, 4.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Peterson has collected more than 6.5 rushing attempts in 10 out of 13 games this season (76.9% of his chances).
- Peterson's season-long average over/under is 11 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Peterson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 13 games this year (38.5% of his chances).
- Over his three career matchups against the Titans, Peterson averages 20.7 carries per game, 14.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Peterson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed three times in three career games opposite the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Peterson's 39.1 rushing yards per game average is 13.6 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 69.2% of his games this season (nine of 13 matchups), Peterson has put up more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (45.5) by 6.4 yards.
- Peterson has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 13 opportunities (30.8%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Peterson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 45.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Titans, Peterson averages 79.3 rushing yards per game, 53.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Titans, Peterson has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 25.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Peterson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four of 13 games this season (30.8% of his chances).
- Peterson's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- Peterson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of three games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Peterson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of 13 games (30.8%).
- Peterson's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Peterson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never exceeded in three total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive