Adrian Peterson's Detroit Lions visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Peterson's rushing prop bets. Watch Peterson's Lions square off against the Bears at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has notched 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his chances), Peterson has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Peterson's season-long average over/under is 11 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of 11 games this year, Peterson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- In his eight career matchups against the Bears, Peterson averages 21.8 carries per game, 12.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 9.5 attempts eight times in eight career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Peterson is set at 36.5. That is 3.9 fewer yards than his season average of 40.4.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Peterson has put up more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 46 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.6 on average.
- Peterson has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- In only three games this season (27.3%), Peterson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
- In his eight career matchups against the Bears, Peterson averages 108.6 rushing yards per game, 72.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson has gone over Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 36.5 yards eight times in eight career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Peterson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Peterson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11 chances).
- Peterson has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Peterson went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of 11 games (27.3%).
- Peterson's 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Bears are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games against the Bears, Peterson has outdone this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive