Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions host the Houston Texans on Thursday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Peterson's rushing props. Watch Peterson's Lions play the Texans on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has recorded 10.4 rushing attempts per game, 2.9 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (7.5).
- Peterson has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in six out of 10 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Peterson has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11).
- In just three of 10 games this year, Peterson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (30% of his opportunities).
- In his three career matchups against the Texans, Peterson averages 18.3 carries per game, 10.8 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Peterson has beat Thursday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts three times in three career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Peterson is set at 30.5. That is 8.4 fewer yards than his season average of 38.9.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Peterson has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46) by 7.1 yards.
- Peterson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of 10 times (20%).
- In only two games this season (20%), Peterson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
- In his three career matchups against the Texans, Peterson averages 54.3 rushing yards per game, 23.8 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In three career games against the Texans, Peterson has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 30.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Peterson has collected 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Peterson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 20% of his games this season (two out of 10 chances).
- Peterson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Peterson hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of 10 games (20%).
- Peterson's 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Texans are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Peterson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has eclipsed one time in three total games versus the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive