Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Peterson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Carolina Panthers. Watch Peterson's Lions take on the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has collected 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 4.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In seven of nine games this season (77.8% of his opportunities), Peterson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Peterson's season-long average over/under is 10.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of nine games this year, Peterson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Peterson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.9 rushing attempts) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine games).
- Peterson's 12.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 5.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts four times in four career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Peterson's 41.2 rushing yards per game average is 14.7 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of nine total games -- 77.8%), Peterson has had more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 45.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.2 on average.
- Peterson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of nine times (22.2%).
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Peterson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 45.4.
- In his four career matchups against the Panthers, Peterson averages 72.8 rushing yards per game, 46.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Panthers, Peterson has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive