Adrian Peterson and the Detroit Lions host Washington on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Peterson's rushing prop bets. Watch Peterson's Lions take on Washington at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Adrian Peterson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Peterson has averaged 11.6 rushing attempts per game, 3.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Peterson has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances).
- Peterson's 11.6 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.2.
- Peterson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Peterson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.2. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
- Peterson's 18.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 10.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 8.5 attempts two times in two total games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Peterson's 43.8 rushing yards per game average is 10.3 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Peterson has put up more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Peterson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (46.8) by 3.0 yards.
- Peterson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Peterson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.8.
- Peterson's 77 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 43.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Peterson has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 33.5 yards two times in two career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive