Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Thielen's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Thielen's performance play out for the Vikings against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Thielen Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Adam Thielen Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thielen's 2.1 rushing yards per game average is 1.6 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of seven total games -- 42.9%), Thielen has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Thielen has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (0.6) by 1.5 yards.
- Thielen has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Thielen, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 0.6.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Lions, Thielen averages 0.8 rushing yards per game, 0.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Thielen's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 yards, a figure he has outdone two times in 10 career games versus the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive