On Sunday, Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings host the Atlanta Falcons at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Thielen's rushing prop bets. You can watch Thielen's performance play out for the Vikings against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Thielen Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Adam Thielen Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Thielen is set at 1.5. That's 1.5 more yards than his season average of 3.0.
- Thielen has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Thielen's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5, which he's outpaced by 2.5 yards on average this year.
- Thielen has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Thielen has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Falcons, Thielen averages zero rushing yards per game, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Falcons, Thielen has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive