Adam Thielen's Minnesota Vikings visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Thielen's receiving prop bets. You can watch Thielen and the Vikings square off with the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thielen is averaging 62.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- In six of 14 games this year (42.9%), Thielen has put up more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Thielen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.7 per game. He averages 10.7 less per game than that average.
- Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 14 games (35.7%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (six of 14 chances), Thielen has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (72.7).
- Thielen is averaging 46.4 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Lions, 27.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- Thielen has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 73.5 yards two times in 10 career games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thielen has pulled down 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 71.4% of his games this season (10 of 14), Thielen has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Thielen has pulled down 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 71.4% of his games (10 out of 14), Thielen has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 10 of his 14 games (71.4%), Thielen has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Thielen's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Lions are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thielen has outdone Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in 10 career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive