Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Thielen's receiving prop bets. Watch Thielen's performance play out for the Vikings against the Saints on FOX/NFL at 4:30 PM ET.
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thielen is averaging 59.3 receiving yards per game, 4.2 less than the over/under of 63.5 set for Friday's matchup.
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Thielen has totaled more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Thielen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.5 per game. He is averaging 14.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Thielen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
- Thielen's 86.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Saints are 23.2 more yards than his over/under in Friday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Thielen's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 63.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed two times in three total games versus the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thielen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Friday's game (0.5).
- In 69.2% of his games this season (nine out of 13), Thielen has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thielen has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has outperformed that value as he has grabbed 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- 69.2% of the time this year (nine out of 13 games), Thielen has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In nine of his 13 games (69.2%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Thielen's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Saints are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Friday's game.
- Thielen has eclipsed Friday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in three total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive