Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Thielen receiving props. Watch Thielen's Vikings face off against the Bears at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thielen is averaging 63.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (70.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Thielen has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Thielen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.8 per game. He averages 10.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 opportunities), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (73.8).
- Thielen's 36.3 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Bears are 34.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thielen has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 70.5 receiving yards in 10 lifetime games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thielen has grabbed 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (eight of 12), Thielen has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Thielen has reeled in 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (eight of 12), Thielen has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Thielen has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Thielen's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Bears are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thielen has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in 10 career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive