Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Thielen's receiving prop bets. Watch Thielen's Vikings square off with the Buccaneers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thielen is averaging 65.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 fewer than the over/under of 74.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Thielen has collected more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Thielen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.7 per game. He is averaging 8.2 less per game than that average.
- Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.7 yards.
- Thielen's 49 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 25.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thielen has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 74.5 yards one time in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thielen's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.1 -- is 0.6 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight of 11 games this year (72.7%), Thielen has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thielen has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone over that number as he has caught 1.1 touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his average prop.
- 72.7% of the time this year (eight of 11 contests), Thielen has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 72.7% of his games (eight of 11 opportunities), Thielen has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Thielen averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thielen has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive