Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Thielen's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Thielen's performance play out for the Vikings against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thielen's 64.6 receiving yards per game average is 32.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (32.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this year (70%), Thielen has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Thielen's season average of 64.6 receiving yards per game is 9.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.8.
- Thielen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Thielen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (73.8).
- Thielen is averaging 44.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Panthers, 12.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Thielen has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 32.5 yards one time in three total games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thielen has pulled down 1.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10), Thielen has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thielen has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that number as he has grabbed 1.1 touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his average prop.
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10), Thielen has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 70% of his games (seven out of 10 opportunities), Thielen has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Over his three career matchups against the Panthers, Thielen averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Panthers, Thielen has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive