On Sunday, Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings host the Dallas Cowboys at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Thielen's receiving prop bets. Watch Thielen's Vikings play the Cowboys at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Adam Thielen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thielen is averaging 58.1 receiving yards per game, 9.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3%), Thielen has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Thielen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 74.5 per game. He is averaging 16.4 less per game than that average.
- Thielen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine opportunities), Thielen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (74.5).
- Thielen's 86 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Cowboys are 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thielen has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 67.5 yards one time in one career game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thielen has averaged 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of nine games this season (66.7%), Thielen has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thielen has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has outperformed that number as he has caught 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine), Thielen has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Thielen has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Thielen's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Cowboys are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Cowboys, Thielen has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive