On Sunday, Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans host the Chicago Bears at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Humphries' rushing prop bets. Watch Humphries' performance play out for the Titans against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Humphries is set at 0.5 yards. That is 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Humphries has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Humphries' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Humphries has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Humphries has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Humphries' 0.5 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bears are the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Bears, Humphries has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive