Adam Humphries' Tennessee Titans visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Humphries' rushing prop bets. Watch Humphries' Titans take on the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Humphries is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 fewer than his season average of 0.0.
- Humphries has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Humphries has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Humphries has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Humphries has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Humphries' zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Bengals are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Humphries' rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive