Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Humphries' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. You can watch how Humphries' performance plays out when the Titans square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Humphries' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Humphries has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Humphries' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Humphries has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Humphries has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Humphries' four rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 3.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Humphries' rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 0.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive