Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans host the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Humphries' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Humphries and the Titans take on the Colts on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Adam Humphries Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Humphries' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Thursday's over/under.
- Humphries has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Humphries' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Humphries has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Humphries has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Humphries' 0.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 0.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In three career games against the Colts, Humphries has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive