Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Humphries' receiving prop bets. You can watch Humphries and the Titans square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries' 45.3 receiving yards per game average is 3.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (41.5).
- Humphries has yet to put up more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Humphries' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.5 per game. He has collected 9.8 more per game than that average.
- Humphries has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Humphries has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (35.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive