Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Humphries' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Buffalo Bills. Watch Humphries' Titans play the Bills at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries is averaging 45.3 receiving yards per game, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Humphries has not totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Humphries has put up 9.8 more receiving yards per game (45.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.5.
- Humphries has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Humphries has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (35.5 yards).
- Humphries' 21.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 19.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Humphries' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 40.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two career games against the Bills.
Powered by Data Skrive