On Sunday, Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans host the Detroit Lions at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Humphries' receiving prop bets. Watch how Humphries' performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries is averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game, 1.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), Humphries has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.6 per game. He averages 5.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Humphries has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Humphries has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.6 yards.
- Humphries' 25 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Lions are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Humphries' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 34.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one career game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive