Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Humphries' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Humphries' performance play out for the Titans against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries is averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game, 1.9 less than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four out of seven), Humphries has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries' season average of 32.6 receiving yards per game is 5.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.6.
- Humphries has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In 57.1% of his games (four of seven chances), Humphries has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.6).
- Humphries is averaging 53.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Jaguars, 19.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Humphries has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 34.5 yards two times in three total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive