Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans take on the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at home at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Humphries' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Humphries' performance play out for the Titans against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries' 36.5 receiving yards per game average is 10.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (26.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four of six), Humphries has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries' season average of 36.5 receiving yards per game is 1.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.2.
- Humphries has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his six games (66.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six chances), Humphries has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (38.2).
- Humphries is averaging 21 yards per game in his last two outings against the Browns, 5.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Humphries has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 26.5 yards one time in two total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive