Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Humphries' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Humphries' performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries' 36.5 receiving yards per game average is 8.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (28.5).
- In four out of six games this season (66.7%), Humphries has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.2 per game. He is averaging 1.7 less per game than that average.
- Humphries has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his six games (66.7%).
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Humphries has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.2 yards.
- Humphries is averaging 10.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Colts, 17.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Humphries has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 28.5 receiving yards in three career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive