Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Humphries receiving props. You can watch how Humphries' performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries' 36.5 receiving yards per game average is 11.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (25.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six), Humphries has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries' season average of 36.5 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.2.
- Humphries has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his six games (66.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six chances), Humphries has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (38.2).
- Humphries' 23 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Ravens are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Humphries' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 25.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive