On Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round, Adam Humphries and the Tennessee Titans match up against the Baltimore Ravens at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Humphries' receiving prop bets. You can watch Humphries and the Titans square off with the Ravens on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Adam Humphries Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Humphries is averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven), Humphries has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries' season average of 32.6 receiving yards per game is 5.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.6.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Humphries has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Humphries has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.6 yards.
- Humphries' 23 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Ravens are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Humphries' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 32.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive