Aaron Jones' Green Bay Packers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets. Watch Jones' Packers square off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 15.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In four of five games this season (80% of his chances), Jones has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones' 15.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.5.
- 80% of Jones' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of five games).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.5. He's gone over that total in four of five games (80%).
- Jones' 15.8 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Vikings are 3.3 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 12.5 attempts five times in six career games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 77.8 rushing yards per game average is 18.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of five total games -- 80%), Jones has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (64.7) by 13.1 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (80%) out of five opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (64.7) in 80% of his games (four out of five matchups).
- Jones' 77 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Vikings are 17.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jones' rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 59.5 yards, a number he has outperformed four times in six total games versus the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.0) is 0.5 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of five games this season (80% of his chances).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of five games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (80% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in four of five games (80%).
- Over his six career matchups against the Vikings, Jones averages 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Vikings, Jones has outperformed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive