Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Jones' Packers face off against the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 15.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Jones has collected more than 15.5 rushing attempts in three of five games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Jones' 15.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.5.
- In four of five games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (80% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.5. He's gone over that total in four of five games (80%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 77.8 rushing yards per game average is 4.3 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five matchups), Jones has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (64.7) by 13.1 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (80%) out of five opportunities.
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 64.7 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of five games (80%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has scored 1.0 rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through five outings this season.
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in four of five games this year (80% of his chances).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in four of five games (80%).
Powered By Data Skrive