On Sunday, Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers host the Tennessee Titans at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets. Watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Packers face off against the Titans on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones' per-game rushing attempts average (15.0) is 1.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Jones has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts in three of 12 games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Jones' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 12 games).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He's gone over that total in nine of 12 games (75%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 80.7 rushing yards per game average is 0.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 12 total games -- 33.3%), Jones has had more than 80.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 66.6, which he's outpaced by 14.1 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.6 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.7) is 0.2 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his chances).
- Jones has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 12 games this year (58.3% of his chances).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive