On Saturday, Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers host the Carolina Panthers at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips into Jones' rushing prop bets. You can watch Jones and the Packers face off against the Panthers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones' per-game rushing attempts average (14.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Saturday's game.
- Jones has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in eight out of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 11 games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.4 rushing attempts) in 72.7% of his games (eight of 11 games).
- In his two career matchups against the Panthers, Jones averages eight carries per game, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Jones has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 14.5 rushing attempts in two career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 73.5. That is 1.3 fewer yards than his season average of 74.8.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 matchups), Jones has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 66, which he's outpaced by 8.8 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66 yards, a figure he's covered in six out of 11 games (54.5%).
- Jones' 70 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Panthers are 3.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games versus the Panthers, Jones has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 73.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has notched 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Jones has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 54.5% of his games this season (six out of 11 chances).
- Jones has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in six of 11 games this year (54.5% of his chances).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Panthers, Jones averages 1.5 rushing touchdowns per game, 1.0 more touchdown than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games against the Panthers, Jones has surpassed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive