Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Jones' performance play out for the Packers against the Lions on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones' per-game rushing attempts average (14.5) is 1.0 less rushing attempt than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Jones has collected more than 15.5 rushing attempts in four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Jones' 14.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.3.
- 70% of Jones' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 10 games).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.3 rushing attempts) in 70% of his games (seven of 10 games).
- Over his five career matchups against the Lions, Jones averages 13.2 carries per game, 2.3 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 15.5 attempts two times in five career games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 75.4 rushing yards per game average is 0.9 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Jones has put up more than 74.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 65.1, which he's outpaced by 10.3 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (60%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.1) in 60% of his games (six out of 10 matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Lions, Jones averages 73.4 rushing yards per game, 1.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Lions, Jones has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 74.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has recorded 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 60% of his games this season (six of 10 chances).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 10 games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in six of 10 games (60%).
- Jones' 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Lions are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has surpassed one time in five career games versus the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive