Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some tips for betting on Jones' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles. You can watch Jones and the Packers play the Eagles on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones' per-game rushing attempts average (14.4) is 0.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Jones has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones' 14.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.3.
- In six of nine games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.3 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine games).
- In his lone career matchup against the Eagles, Jones recorded 13 carries, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Jones' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one total game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 69.3 rushing yards per game average is 3.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Jones has put up more than 65.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (65.1) by 4.2 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.1) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
- Jones' 21 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 44.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 65.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has recorded 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances).
- Jones has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In five of nine games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in five of nine games (55.6%).
- In his only career matchup against the Eagles, Jones scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Eagles, Jones has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive