Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Jones' rushing prop bets. You can watch Jones and the Packers square off with the Colts on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Aaron Jones Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has recorded 14.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In five out of seven games this season (71.4% of his opportunities), Jones has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of seven games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (71.4% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He's gone over that total in five of seven games (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 62.5. That is 7.9 fewer yards than his season average of 70.4.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Jones has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 65.6, which he's outpaced by 4.8 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.6) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.7) is 0.2 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in four of seven games this year (57.1% of his chances).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive