A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Green's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Green's Bengals face off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 42.4 receiving yards per game, 17.1 less than the over/under of 59.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Green has not totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Green's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.1 per game. He averages 11.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Green has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Green has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (54.1).
- Green's 108.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 49.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Green's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 59.5 yards, a figure he has beat two times in two total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive