A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Green's receiving prop bets. Watch Green's Bengals play the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 35.8 receiving yards per game, 13.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In two of six games this year (33.3%), Green has put up more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Green's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.8 per game. He averages 19.0 less per game than that average.
- Green has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Green has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.8 yards.
- Green's 63.8 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Browns are 14.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Browns, Green has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 49.5 yards six times.
Powered By Data Skrive