A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's an analysis of Green's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Green's Bengals face off against the Colts on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 23.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Green has yet to put up more than 29.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Green's season average of 23.8 receiving yards per game is 34.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.9.
- Green has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Green has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (57.9 yards).
- Green's 63.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 34.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Colts, Green has eclipsed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Green's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Green has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Green has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Green has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Green has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his three career matchups against the Colts, Green averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Green has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times in three total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive