A.J. Green's Cincinnati Bengals visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Green's receiving prop bets. Watch Green's Bengals square off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 29.8 receiving yards per game, 14.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- Green has not totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Green's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.2 per game. He is averaging 31.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Green has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Green has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (61.2 yards).
- Green's 86 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Ravens are 41.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Green's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 44.5 yards, a number he has exceeded seven times in 10 total games versus the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Green has collected 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Green has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Green has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his average prop.
- Green has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Green has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his last 10 matchups against the Ravens, Green averages 0.9 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Ravens, Green has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns six times.
Powered by Data Skrive