A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Green's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Green and the Bengals play the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green's 32.2 receiving yards per game average is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's contest (31.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13), Green has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Green's season average of 32.2 receiving yards per game is 16.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.7.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Green has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Green has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.7 yards.
- Green is averaging 89 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Steelers, 57.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (31.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Green's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 31.5 yards, a number he has surpassed nine times in 10 career games opposite the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive