A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at home at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Green's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Green's performance play out for the Bengals against the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 29.8 receiving yards per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Green has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Green's season average of 29.8 receiving yards per game is 20.4 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.2.
- Green has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 12 games (16.7%).
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Green has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.2 yards.
- Green is averaging 47 yards per game in his last two contests against the Cowboys, 17.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Green has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 29.5 yards two times in two career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive