A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Green receiving props. You can watch how Green's performance plays out when the Bengals face off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green's 32.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's outing
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Green has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Green's season average of 32.5 receiving yards per game is 19.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 51.8.
- Green has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 11 games (18.2%).
- In only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 chances), Green has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (51.8).
- Green's 119.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Dolphins are 87.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Green's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 32.5 yards, a number he has surpassed four times in four total games versus the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive