On Sunday, A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals host the New York Giants at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Green's receiving prop bets. You can watch Green and the Bengals square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 35.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In three out of 10 games this year (30%), Green has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Green's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.7 per game. He is averaging 17.0 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Green has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 20% of his games (two out of 10 opportunities), Green has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (52.7).
- Green is averaging 76.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Giants, 35.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Green has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 41.5 yards two times in two total games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive