A.J. Green's Cincinnati Bengals visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Green's receiving prop bets. You can watch Green and the Bengals face off against Washington on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 35.1 receiving yards per game, 8.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Green has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Green's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.8 per game. He is averaging 18.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Green has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his nine games (22.2%).
- In only 22.2% of his games (two of nine chances), Green has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (53.8).
- Green's 152 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 108.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Green's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 43.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed two times in two career games versus the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Green's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Green has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through nine outings this season.
- Green has pulled down 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Green has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Green has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his two career matchups against the Football Team, Green averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Football Team, Green has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive