A.J. Green and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Green's receiving prop bets. Watch Green's Bengals square off with the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
A.J. Green Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Green is averaging 39.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 less than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 37.5% of his games this year (three of eight), Green has collected more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Green's season average of 39.5 receiving yards per game is 15.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.8.
- Green has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Green has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.8 yards.
- Green's 93.1 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Steelers are 45.6 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Green has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 47.5 yards seven times in 10 career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Green's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Green has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through eight outings this season.
- Green has reeled in 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Green has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Green has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Green averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Steelers, the same point total as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Steelers, Green has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive